WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
cylindr helps industrial and technology companies with storytelling, account-based marketing, content marketing and copywriting services. We’re the Danish office of BBN, the world’s number one international B2B marcomms agency. While we’re a comparatively small team in Denmark, we have some 1,130 colleagues in 30 countries and work with clients around the globe – and we’re BBN Agency Partner of the Year 2019.
Are you interested in playing an active role in our journey as part of our close-knit team?
Sales Development Representative
Want a role where you grow your sales and marketing skills every day? We have a vacancy at cylindr for a Sales Development Representative.
We’re often on the lookout for experienced, brilliant B2B copywriters to join our team. You’ll love creating content about technical products for any communication media. And you’re equally happy being briefed by an engineer or creative.
With all your experience, you’re sure to have great ideas – and you’ll find us open to them.
Experienced or budding?
Perhaps you’ve been around the block and created content for an agency or worked in-house with a B2B company – but, if you haven’t worked in advertising or communications before, all’s not lost.
If you have the drive, talent and flair, we can help you develop your writing skills and gain invaluable experience with B2B marketing and communications. Positive energy, an eye for detail and a strong work ethic can take you places.
As a copywriter at cylindr, here’s what you can expect to do:
- Contribute to concept ideation and creation
- Develop audience-appropriate copy that adheres to client verbal brand standards for a variety of platforms and channels including web sites, social media, ads, brochures, video, and other digital and print media
- Work on content and execution for marketing activities, including social media platforms
If you can show us these qualities, we want to hear from you:
- A love of writing
- Strong structural, grammatical and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency at meeting deadlines and self-managing work flow
- Active, personal engagement with social media
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
This is useful, but not required:
- Experience in a marketing or sales role
- Ability to read Danish
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org