JOIN THE TEAM
cylindr BBN is a B2B marketing, strategy and branding agency in Copenhagen – and the Danish representatives of BBN, the world’s B2B agency. While we’re a comparatively small team in Denmark, we have some 1,200 colleagues in 27 countries and work with clients around the globe.
We’re looking for someone to be an active part of our journey and a new member of our close-knit team.
A digital marketer with the ability to drive cylindr BBN’s own marketing activities – and to help advise our clients on how they can optimize their digital reach.
We’re looking for a self-starter who will manage all of our digital marketing initiatives in-house, analyze the channels we use and develop innovative marketing campaigns to attract new clients.
- Well-versed in digital marketing through 1-2 years of work experience or a combination of academic qualifications, student jobs, internships and self-learning?
- Self-motivated and open to pushing boundaries?
- Able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution?
- Experienced with at least a couple of the tools below and well-versed with current marketing trends – specifically content, social, video and influencer strategies?
- Campaign Monitor
- Google Analytics
- Hoot Suite
- Blessed with a good sense of judgement and the ability to work independently?
- Willing to pick up the phone, send emails, interact on social media and generally connect with current and potential customers?
- Eager to be part of a light-hearted yet hard-working, constantly-changing environment (the company language is English) where colleagues from around the world challenge and support each other?
- Comfortable working and writing in English, ideally with a native command of Danish?
Our digital marketer will…
- Work predominantly in our beautiful, central Copenhagen office – or sometimes from a café, the park beside the office or remotely from home.
- Create and implement digital marketing campaigns and monitor the results.
- Generate content for our main communication channels, including social media, blogs, email newsletters and websites, as well as analyzing and optimizing channel traffic.
- Assist with customer management tasks, both online and in the real world.
- Participate in pitching new business opportunities and creating proposals.